Due to our remote monitoring, we can and do significantly reduce our operating costs (travel, commute, time, consumables a.s.o.), thus returning a generous discount to our customers.
Of course you can. You will also find many, much more expensive ones than ours. However, our unconditional goal is to offer “quality” services and not "cheap" services. Our team consists of experienced professionals only. They give their best to serve our customers. They also dedicate effort and time, offering full support and their knowledge so that their nutrition plans yield optimum results. Our prices are adjusted accordingly so that we can maintain our quality services.
The communication will take place via chat or email for the renewal of your nutritional program every 2 Weeks, or of course for the solution of questions about your Diet Plan. Telephone communication is also supported.
First make sure that it is not in your spam folder (Junk / Spam) in your email. In any other case, you can contact us directly via e-mail, or chat, or at 211-212-0845.
We operate identically to a regular office diet service, but remotely, without doing the sessions up close, while maintaining constant communication with people who want to start their diet monitoring.
- Essentially, remote sessions work for people who have limited time, live in another area, or do not have access to a nearby dietitian’s office. ClickDiet is for those who prefer this means of monitoring due to increased obligations and work load or wish to receive the same service with a lifetime support at a lower price without concessions on service quality.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the program you will receive, you are covered by a money back guarantee up to 7 days after the purchase of your program no questions asked. (Of course, you get to keep your first nutrition program).
Τα περιστατικά στα οποία δεν απευθύνεται το ClickDiet:
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia)
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Children and adolescents (unless approved by a parent)
- Kidney disease
- Celiac disease
- Liver disease
- Idiopathic Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Endogenous Metabolic Diseases (Metabolic Disorders concerning Amino Acids, Carbohydrates, Fats)